Join the World's Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products
Larson Juhl, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway; designs, manufactures, and distributes framing products in the United States and Canada. The company offers wood and metal moulding, matboard, foam board, glass, equipment, and other framing supplies to retail framing customers. As the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of custom framing products, Larson Juhl has a rich tradition of caring for our customers and our team members.
- We are a company committed to our Values:
- Customer always comes first.
- Fair and honest in all dealings.
- Respect for the individual.
- Excellence in products and service.
- Rewards tie to performance.
- Leadership by example.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Larson Juhl, the worldwide leader in the custom framing industry and a Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary, as a Product Marketing Coordinator. Are you ready for growth? Are you a passionate individual with a creative mind who is eager to learn The Product Marketing Coordinator is an energetic and eager individual with a passion to learn and take on multiple tasks and projects in support of the Product and Marketing team overall business objectives.
- Design and produce marketing materials to drive sustainable growth in the business’ core and emerging businesses, including:
- Compelling sales flyers
- Coordination and proofing of product catalog pages
- Price lists
- Execute the marketing content calendar via all digital platforms social media, web, email
- Support digital marketing on maintaining image library
- Assist in the execution of business trade shows, including
- Coordination of booth layout and design with the Sales, Product Development, and Marketing teams
- Coordinate logistics and transportation of booth materials with our partner, Exhibit Expressions, as well as show services and labor
- Coordinate cross-functional calendar to maintain deadlines in preparation of the show
- Assist in booth set up and tear down
- Coordinate photo and video shoots to create compelling content for training members, promoting business products and services, and inspiring and educating customers
- Work with our partner to maintain our literature fulfillment website and products (catalogs and specifiers, promotional items, letterhead). Support fellow Team Members with questions on using the site
- Responsible for quoting and ordering promotional items to be leveraged to motivate or reward customer actions (pens, mugs)
- Assist in execution of product launches – working cross-functionally to ensure materials for sales & internal teams are created
- Support the product team in sample documentation and distribution
- Maintain competitive database to benchmark against market activity
- Provide general support for our Team Members and customers to foster a service culture. Examples are: image requests, sell sheets or flyers, web support.
Key Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or related field
- Eager to take on new responsibilities and learn new skills
- Detailed and deadline oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively internally and outside the organization
- Demonstrates and assertive and direct approach in dealing with people and issues
- High energy and drive with a team player attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-moving, changing environment
- Solid organizational and time management skills, high attention to detail
- Familiar with the following programs: Word, Excel, PPT, Photoshop, Content Management Software (CMS)
- Multi-tasking, eager to take on new projects
- Trade show experience a plus
- 10% travel
Larson Juhl provides team members with rewarding career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Health, life, and dental insurance
- A company matched 401(k) plan
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid vacations, paid personal time and paid holidays
- A scholarship program, educational assistance and profit sharing.
Join Us - Apply online and become part of our great team!
Larson Juhl is proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment practices on any basis protected by federal, state or local law including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. No agencies please.
Have questions? Contact our recruiting team directly @ 1.866.748.8722
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.